On 10/02/2009 07:47 AM, huggies15 wrote:
Hi,
I have a report i am writing and i have a load of data set up in different
paragraphs. Im trying to reference it in the text so that it comes up with
the numbers, but when i look at the pdf it just comes up as ??
an example, i have a section A 1.2.1 and want to reference that in the text
so it come up with 'I made this compound A 1.2.1.' but what actually happens
is 'i made this compound ??'
All the references are done correctly ie label, then cross link.

What reference type have you chosen in the dialog?

rh