On 10/18/2009 08:52 AM, Gunnar wrote:
Hello.
I'm having a problem with previewing the postscript or exporting to latex and
running latex on the file.

The problem is that in the latex code I get: \end{sol}\end{ug} at the end of
the line and it seems to ignore the \end{ug} part and thus fail.

I'm only getting the \end{sol}\end{ug} stuff at some of the places and not
all, elsewhere I get
  \end{sol}
\end{ug}

I attach an example lyx file.

Add a newline to the \end{sol} ERT.

The problem occurs with the environment called GGGUG and seems to vanish if I
change the part of the environment GGGSats to something else.
I've attached the nessecery module.

Have I gotten some of my environments  wrong or is LyX doing something wrong?

When the next layout is an environment, LyX does not write the newline before writing the closing tag. There's a reason it's done that way, mostly to avoid excessive space between successive environments and it seems to work with all of LyX's own environments. When you use ERT, though, that can cause problems and you may need to add your own newlines where necessary.

rh