Hi there, I think this is more a LaTeX question than LyX, but...

I have some LyX documents that include (via graphicx.sty) graphics files supplied in a variety of formats (png, jpg, PDF) that I output as PDFs using pdflatex. This works fine on Windows (XP, Vista using MiKTeX v2.7) and Linux (Fedora 10, texlive2007). The catch is that on the Linux box some (not all) of the images are being rotated 90 degrees without my deliberately specifying this. No such rotations are happening on the Windows boxes.

I can vaguely remember either experiencing this problem before or reading about it, and thought it was something to do with the generation of the bounding box information, but cannot for the life of me remember what.

Does anyone know?

cheers
guy