Stacia Hartleben <baka...@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't know the first thing about compiling on OS 2008 (Maemo) for
> Nokia internet tablets. The architecture is armel - do I need to put
> any special flags in while compiling? I have a dev environment set up
> and I think I have all the dependencies (QT libs, etc)
>
> I have an error as described here:
> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=3087

The error is
multiple definition of `boost::exception_detail::clone_base*
boost::exception_detail::make_clone<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<std::overflow_error>
 >(boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<std::overflow_error>
const&)::bad_alloc'

For some reason, this exception-related boost method is defined in
several objects. I never saw this error, actually.

Is this with included boost library, or a system one?

JMarc