Jan David Hauck <jdha...@...> writes:

> Referring to the recent discussion on LyX having problems on Snow Leopard, I
> can state, that the problem solved itself somehow. In fact LyX crashed
> "really" one time (I think when I accidentally wanted to paste a footnote
> inside a footnote or something) but after that no more problems even with
> autosave enabled (and on 3 minutes). I made System Update recently maybe
> that fixed it. Anybody else resolved it?

I tried to turn off autosave but it seems there is a bug in turning it off
(reported). Then I tried to set to 100 minutes the autosave interval, so that I
could work without it somehow (seems to me there is a bug there too, I had to
restart some times before 100 minutes were actually placed between autosavings).
I still get the error message some times, but very rarely. Anyay, I suppose the
bug is still there.

Luca Carlon