On 30 okt 2009, at 19.15, Eric Clarkson wrote:

10/30/09

Problem with LyX 1.6 on my Mac (Downloaded yesterday). If an equation (in-line or display) has a mathbold character in it then, when the cursor is moved out of the equation box, the equation is displayed at the top of a very large white box. Nothing else appears in the box and I have to scroll down to get out of the box and see what follows the equation. This only happens with mathbold characters, other special fonts do not create this effect.

Eric, I can't reproduce this. can you send a more elaborate step-by- step description?

/Anders