2009/11/1 Egon Alter <egon.al...@gmx.net>:
> Hi,
>
> I like to use the pdfx package which needs some external files (icc profile,
> xmpdata file) in the lyx_tmpbuf folder. The filenames are hardcoded. How can
> tell lyx to copy these files to the tmpbuf folder before compiling?
>
> thanks

Oh yes, I was thinking about such feature couple of times when people
requests some additional files in latex process through LyX. So
customized copier option could be added to document settings allowing
user to select files which he wants to be copied to temp dir for
processing. This could be a feature request.

--
Manveru
jabber: manv...@manveru.pl