rgheck <rgh...@bobjweil.com> writes:
> A fix has been committed: disabling fork() on OSX. We don't know why
> it suddenly stopped working, but it is a limitation of OSX itself.

The workaround has been committed to trunk only, but since I got nobody to
build a binary for testing nothing is happening for branch. Since the
fix leads to a slow down when autosaving (LyX is unresponsive during
this time) I made another patch to speedup saving. This can go to branch
when/if there is significant testing.

Note that the workaround would affect to 10.5 and 10.6 equally, since I
do not know how to query OS version at run time.

JMarc