> Since this is one of those "Write it down or forget it" type of things,
> I also put together a blog post that describes the whole process.
> Granted, most of it is just stolen out of the LyX documentation, but I
> find it handy to put together these types of cheat sheets for myself.
>
> If interested, you can find it at:
>
> http://www.oak-tree.us/blog/index.php/2009/11/02/custom-lyx-nih
>
> The article includes links to download the files.

Dear Rob

The article is really interesting and useful.
I am at the moment preparing a guideline for my colleagues how to use
LyX for writing scientific books and reports.
I would like to refer your link as one of the references.

Your permission is highly appreciated.

Regards
--
Waluyo Adi Siswanto, PhD