Hello

On 11/7/09, Waluyo Adi Siswanto <was.u...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Could anyone please suggest me the drawing tool that can be used in LyX.
>  Would I need an additional package to draw objects in LyX.

There is latexdraw, but personally I never got to compile in LyX the
code it generates (although never seriously tried, either). I mostly
use Dia [1] to generate vector images (.pdf or .eps), and include
these in my LyX document. Another way is the newish TikZ [2], but I'm
not very familiar with this one.

The issue was discussed several times in the past, so that you could
find more information in the ML archives. Best
Liviu

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Dia
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgf/