Dear all
I get some unexpected behaviour when using the TeX Gyre Pagella font
(using "\usepackage{tgpagella}" in the preamble) instead of Palatino
(chosen from the GUI menu). The document class is "article (paper)".

When using Palatino with Latin Modern Sans, I get the expected fonts
in the .pdf [1] file (also see attached *-palatino.lyx and .png; the
latter is a screenshot of the embedded fonts as reported by Evince).
[1] http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08197478815793732263

However, when I substitute Palatino with Pagella, I no longer get the
expected LM Sans (also see attached *-tex-gyre-pagella.lyx and .png).
It seems that with this combination LM Sans bold gets replaced with LM
Sans regular [2], thus preventing me from using any bold sans
characters in the document.
[2] http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=38138169793536286979

Could anyone hint to what is going wrong in the Pagella document?
Liviu