Using Insert > List > BibTeX bibliography opens a dialog where you can add your bib document, right? Why don't you add it there?

Manolo

Giulio escribió:
hi

I have some problems with biblatex's bibliography. Indeed when i put in ERT
\printbibliography the output is empty.

I have opened the preamble of LyX and i have done all the point described in
http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex.

So i have in the preamble:

\usepackage[style=numeric]{biblatex} \bibliography{C:/Documents and Settings/User/Desktop/PROVA1/biblio}
I have inserted also the Lyx's note and inside it the bibliography of
biblatex (Insert→List/TOC→BibTeX Bibliography)

After, at the end of the document, I have put in ERT \printbibliography. But
in the output there aren't the books.
There is written only: