Hello,I've been in trouble all the day and now I ask to the list...I use -WinXP
sp3-LyX 1.6.4-last version of BibLaTeX (0.8i)-koma report classand I suddenly I
can't have my citations and references in my final pdf (200+pages), where
everything worked well till today.From the log, it seems is a problem of an
extra BibTeX run needed.Till now I can tell LaTeX run 4 times (or even 5, but
last time is too fast to tell, and I'm not good in reading logs!)so I guess
everything should run once more.The log will show a number of warnings,
expecially from BibLaTeX, I always ignored because everything worked well (till
today!)Please help me, I'm about 10 day from the completion of my dissertation!
Thanks!Piero
Messenger su ogni PC, prova la Web Bar!
http://www.messenger.it/