william.croc...@analog.com schrieb:

I should have mentioned that I am running on Linux (RedHat4.)

Then first have a look if your copy of Imagemagick is a recent one.

Below is all of the chatter which is emitted during the export/HTML process.
I see use of latex2html, perl scripts to interrogate the image size
and "Generating postscript images using dvips."

latex2html is dead since many years. Better try to use tex4ht. Another option is to use eLyXer: http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/
This is a simple Python script. To get it working properly you need to wait the
two days for LyX 1.6.5.
If you still prefer latex2html, you should ask in the forums of RedHat since it seems to be a configuration problem.

regards Uwe