On 12/14/2009 09:53 AM, Rainer M Krug wrote:
2009/12/14 rgheck<rgh...@bobjweil.com>

On 12/14/2009 09:41 AM, Rainer M Krug wrote:

I save it in  ~/.lyx/scripts/ but it is not executed.

Do I have to set it somewhere to execute the script? Do I have to set the
copier to execute this script somwehere under FileFormats?

  Yes, you have to set the copier under Converters, for whichever converter
you want to use it with. Note that you will want to use the variables
mentioned in Customization 3.2 to get the arguments you need.

Do I have to set it under Copiers File Formats, or under Converters? I
thought if I specify it under File Formats - Copier, it should work.

Sorry, yes, under Formats.

rh