Hi to all.

I have XeTeX installed and builded in my MikTex installation but I cannot add a
new pdf converter in accord with this instructions from the wiki.

Setting up LyX to work with Xetex
This assumes you have Xetex installed. On my texlive installation, it was
installed automatically. Try running 'xetex' or 'xelatex' to check if its
there. If not, install it (depends on your LaTeX distribution).

First of all, you need to add a PDF (xetex) File Format and LyX->Xetex
conversion:

Under Tools->Preferences->File handling->File formats, click "New" and

[x] check "Document Format"
[x] check "Vector Graphic Format"
Short Name: pdf4
Extension: pdf
Viewer: xdg-open
(Windows users should use pdfview. Alternatively, use any viewer that worked
for you under File Format PDF (pdflatex).)

Under "Converters" (just above the "File formats" you just clicked on), click
on add and set

>From format: LaTeX (pdflatex)
To format: PDF (xelatex)
Converter: xelatex $$i
Extra flag: latex
[x] check "Enabled"

There's no problem for me with the first part, but in my "Converters" window I
cannot select the option "Add" that's she's in gray.