jezZiFeR wrote:

> thank you – numbering starting in every chapter works fine now, but
> now only the shorttitle in bold letters is displayed in the footnotes
> (footnote-dw active here), which I don´t want. I just added the
> command you mentioned, nothing else.

biblatex creates one .aux file per refsection. You need to run BibTeX on
every .aux file. There should be a warning like
,--
¦ Package biblatex Warning: Please (re)run BibTeX on the file(s):
¦ (biblatex)                <filename>1-blx.aux
¦ (biblatex)                <filename>2-blx.aux
¦ (biblatex)                and rerun LaTeX afterwards.
`----

I don't know if it is possible to run BibTeX on these files from within
LyX, but you can open a console, browse to the directory in which LyX
temporarily stores the files and then run BibTeX on the .aux files
mentioned in the .log.

Regards,
Dominik.-