Sorry for the last part of the subject line but I am sure that there is some
famous song (or something about a triple play. Perhaps I should have lunch.

I have been having great fun using Zotero to grab a lot of references lately
and wanted to use the results in a LyX file.  I selected a subset of references
that I wanted to use and exported them to Bibtex.

I do not seem to be able to get the exported Bibtex file to work.

I can load it, select a citation and insert it.  However when I compile, I get
(?) if using Natbib and Author Year or [?] if using default and plainnat.  I've
fooled around with a couple of other settings (forgotten now) with the same
results.

I can remove the Bibtex file, add a new (home-grown ) file and everything works
fine.

The Bibtex file under Jabref looks reasonable but some of the keys look very
strange in LyX itself.  I seem to be getting some files with ???? which may
just mean that some of the pdf or web sites are not dated.

My OS is MS XP Home and I am using LyX 1.6.5 with Jabref 2.5 as my Bibtex
editor.

I had a quick look at the Zotero forums with no luck and thought that I'd ask
here first before learning how to navigate them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/