On 12/27/2009 01:29 PM, John Kane wrote:
Sorry for the last part of the subject line but I am sure that there is some
famous song (or something about a triple play. Perhaps I should have lunch.

I have been having great fun using Zotero to grab a lot of references lately
and wanted to use the results in a LyX file.  I selected a subset of references
that I wanted to use and exported them to Bibtex.

I do not seem to be able to get the exported Bibtex file to work.

I can load it, select a citation and insert it.  However when I compile, I get
(?) if using Natbib and Author Year or [?] if using default and plainnat.  I've
fooled around with a couple of other settings (forgotten now) with the same
results.

Most likely problem is some encoding error. BibTeX does not handle Unicode.

rh