Hi,
some of you might have noticed that Reinhard Tartler had uploaded a LyX 1.6.4
backport to backports.org in November last year. Now I finally got my key
added on bpo aswell (thanks to formorer) and just found some time to upload
a LyX 1.6.5 backport. Uploaded for amd64 so i386 and other arch packages will
take some time to get build.

For eLyXer I'm currently not sure if the userbase warrants an upload to
backports.org but since I've been at it anyway I've placed a rebuild package
for Debian/Lenny at my site. Interested users of Debian/Lenny can just
download & install this package (unsigned - source is in the same directory
for you to download check and rebuild if you don't trust me):
http://sven.stormbind.net/debian/elyxer039bp/elyxer_0.39-1~hx+1_all.deb

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak