On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Enrico Guastaldi
<enrico.guasta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Stephen,
> Actually I cannot report a problem, because nothing happens when I click the
> button "Create PDF" after inserting Nomenclature entry and Nomenclature
> List.
> Should I do some procedure to report the problem, such as bug track or
> whatsoever log file?
> Thanks anyway.
> Cheers,
> Enrico.

>> can you post something that reproduces your nomenclature problem?
>>
>> --
>> Stephen

Personally to classify it as a bug I would need to be able to
replicate the problem and without a file that fails for you I can
neither replicate it, nor troubleshoot.

I presume you can make pdfs anyway before you tried adding a nomenclature.

--
Stephen