Hi Peter,

It's important to make sure that you are using the numbered styles for your table of contents (e.g section, subsection).

If you are using unnumbered styles (e.g section* , subsection*; note the asterisk) they will appear in your document map but not in your table of contents.

Pretty basic, but this might cause the behavior you describe.

Cheers,

Rob Oakes

Sent from Rob's Palm