Hi. I'm trying to use some listing with character "-" inside.
And always when I do it I have the following error on the subsequent
section:
Font \csname\endcsname=psyr at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not
found
I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,
so I will ignore the font specification.
[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]
You might try inserting a different font spec;
e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.

Some posts I was reading suggested that it could be the case when the text
has been copied from word with long dashes. But here I write the dash myself
from the keybord.
The listing I'm trying to use is
// Open the table
Table *T = OpenOrDie("/bigtable/web/webtable");
// Write a new anchor and delete an old anchor
RowMutation r1(T, "com.cnn.www");
r1.Set("anchor:www.c-span.org", "CNN");
r1.Delete("anchor:www.abc.com");
Operation op;
Apply(&op, &r1);
//...
Scanner scanner(T);
ScanStream *stream;
stream = scanner.FetchColumnFamily("anchor");
stream->SetReturnAllVersions();
scanner.Lookup("com.cnn.www");
for (; !stream->Done(); stream->Next()) {
printf("%s %s %lld %s\n",
scanner.RowName(),
stream->ColumnName(),
stream->MicroTimestamp(),