On Monday 25 January 2010 15:24:26 Rainer M Krug wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to have, instead of the standard numbering in the Appendix
> ("A", "B", ...) a numbering like
>
> Appendix A: HERE COMES MY TITLE
> Appendix A: HERE COMES MY SECOND TITLE
> .
> .
> .
>
> How can I achieve this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rainer

Hi Rainer,

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for, but I can tell you how things
work in my book "Rapid Learning for the 21st Century", which is based on the
Book document class. That book has an Appendix called "Example: SSH".

On the Appendix's chapter page, it looks like this:

Appendix A
Example: SSH

In the table of contents, it looks like this:

A Example: SSH

Is this what you're already getting, what you'd like to get, or neither?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package