Olivier Ripoll schrieb:

I think LyX images need to be 20x20, at least on Windows with your version, or the result is ugly.

When you have a look at the icons in the "images" folder, you see that there are icons with the size 24x24, 22x22 and 20x20; and all look OK for me in the toolbar.

I'd love it if LyX used same size as original Tango icons (22x22), I wouldn't have had to spend so many hours shrinking these icons pixel-per-pixel from 22 to 20.

I think in the case of the "bold" function, there is already (at least in your installer) an icon for it : "font-bold.png"

Yes, I therefore chose this as example.

regards Uwe