Olivier Ripoll schrieb:

Fuzzy icons when they should be sharp, black lines that are not lines nor black any more. Don't tell me you don't see the problem with the table float image, it's obvious.

I must admit that I never noticed this. As I now know where to look, I see that the lines in this icon are a bit blurred.

Icon designers spend days to get pixel-perfect icons. Bitmap icons cannot be scaled.

The question is what size we should design for because right-clicking on a toolbar offers you 3 different icon sizes.

But anyway, as you identified problematic icons, can you provide a better one for e.g. the table float icon? LyX will benefit from this.

regards Uwe