No... I wasn't asking how to remove the copyright of Siggraph. It was more
like, it was putting a copyright for a document that I am authoring which I
don't really need for a class report. This is a one time document and that's
it. In any case, the copyright that was being put goes something like this:

*"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for
personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are
not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies
bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise,
to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior
specific permission and/or a fee."*

Is it still a problem?

Thanks,
John