LinkedIn
------------Abraham Burnett requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

John,

- Abraham

Accept invitation from Abraham Burnett
http://www.linkedin.com/e/iMC0WjH5iE2J5t8N06FfJiDBYiFxKVYTer8_/blk/I1789528640_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP0QdzwOdjAUdP59bT1kmCxJrQFdbP4VcPgOcP8Rc34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Abraham Burnett
http://www.linkedin.com/e/iMC0WjH5iE2J5t8N06FfJiDBYiFxKVYTer8_/blk/I1789528640_2/39vc3gSe38RejwTckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Abraham Burnett be a good idea?

Abraham Burnett's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Abraham Burnett's invitation, check Abraham Burnett's
connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction
to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation