Forwarding to list as I realise replies to me were off list, hence my
reply to all was not working

stephen's mailinglist account schrieb:

> On 11 February 2010 07:57, "MMag. Hörtnagl Paul"
> <paul.hoertn...@uibk.ac.at> wrote:
>

>> Hi!
>>
>> Thanks for he answer. I'm using the package chapterbib already, but I d'ont
>> know how to include it into my Lyx-File.
>> Do you know more about the package?
>> Thanks for the help!
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> stephen's mailinglist account schrieb:

>>> _____________________________________________ _ _ _ _

>>> I think you need to use an extra LaTeX package see this FAQ
>>> (http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=chapbib) for
>>> suggestions
>>>

>  chapterbib requires the chapters to be included in the main file.
> LaTeX is run on the main file.  Then bibtex is run on the separate
> included files to generate the necessary (separate) index files, then
> latex is run again on the main file twice.
> I have it working in latex, but not yet in Lyx
> the answer seems to be on this page http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Tips
> I haven't yet tried it

I have formated everything for latex now, as it looks to be very
complicated in LXY.

I have successfully created a sample file, but when I want to use
bibunit for my manuscripts, I get several errors.

+ I can not include my PDF pictures any more (message: bounding box
missing  ...)
+ hyperlinks for the references (numbering style natbib and
elseart-harv) ar not created
+ hyperlinks for pictures are not working in the endpdf

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks soo much!

--
Hörtnagl Paul, M.Sc. M.Sc.