Enrico, you just have to install the class as with any latex class.
Afterwards, reconfigure LyX (Tools -> Reconfigure), restart Lyx,
create a new document and change the document class (Document ->
Settings -> Document Class) to the required "article(Springer)" or
"article(svjour)" class.

Best of lucks.
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com