Le 14/02/2010 22:49, Giovanni Bacci a écrit :
   domenica 14 febbraio 2010, 22:26, Jean-Marie Pacquet:

Default subject (i.e. beforeopening and untitled) is left justified.
Only the title (if selected) is centered. This can be seen on figure
6.1: Schematic of letter paper's pseudo lengths.
So I don't really understand your request: do you want the title to
be left justified?
   I've attached an example. As you can see, setting
subject=afteropening cause the object to be centered in the page. What
i'd like to have is a left-aligned subject line, exactly as it's with
subject=beforeopening
You are right and I don't know how to change that within Lyx. The Latex gurus may have a solution.
--
jmp