On 02/18/2010 01:46 PM, Heiner Peter Jansen wrote:
Hello fellow LyX users,

I think in an older version of LyX (running on Kubuntu 08.04, I think) I could
use Ctrl+PgDown to cycle through child documents after loading a master
document. It would automatically open the child documents in new tabs.

This behavior seems to have changed (currently using LyX 1.6.4 on Kubuntu 9.10).
Using Ctrl+PgDown only switches opened (as in "visible") tabs. Is there a way to
have LyX show/open all referenced child documents upon loading the master? Using
the View-menu to open them all individually is very cumbersome and I have more
then 8 child documents (so I can't use Alt+V + NUM to access them quickly).

I think you'd need to file an enhancement request for this.

rh