Hi,
I tried your file with LyX 1.6.5, texlive-2008, KDE-4.3.4 on SabayonLinux-5.1.

>>View >pdflatex opens Acroread by default without any problem
ctrl+t opens okular by default, OK
>>View >ps2pdf opens okular by default, OK
ctrl+d opens okular with TestAcroread.dvi, OK
Exporting to *.pdf via pdflatex and opening with Acroread, OK

Did you try to export to *.tex, then run pdflatex from the command line?

That should show you what your problem is.
I suppose your installation is broken in some respect.

HTH

Hellmut