Hi,

I have installed Lyx 1.6.5 on 2 computers (both on Windows xp). The
first one was with an old Miktex 2.7 and I have no problem.

The second one, my laptop, didn't have latex so I installed miktex 2.8
(complete version) first.
Then I have installed Lyx 1..6.5 but I had a problem: all the layouts
are not recognized so I can't view neither print documents ("document
class not available" says Lyx when loading the file)
When I look at the texclass.lst, all layouts seem to be set at "false".

I 've just tried to desinstall Miktek and Lyx, and to reinstall (first
Miktex then Lyx as previously): but I still have the same problem (and
the same texclass.lst, see attached file).
When I use Texworks (installed with Miktex) on a short example the
layouts (book, article) seem to work and Texworks generates the pdf, so
Miktex doesn't seem to be the problem?

What's wrong with my installation?

Thanks in advance,
Frank. <<textclass.lst>>

Frank Meyer
France Telecom R&D/TECH/ASAP(LD128)
2 avenue Pierre Marzin 22307 Lannion Cedex
E-mail : franck.me...@orange-ftgroup.com
Telephone : +33 (0)2 96 05 28 89
http://www.francetelecom.com/rd

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended
solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.