Quick apology: I asked this question before, and was pointed at a lyx page
that was supposed to contain some modules that I could use. However the link
((http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Modules) appears broken. I looked on the main wiki
page but i couldnt see anything that was obviously relevent:

"Srinivas Nedunuri" <nedun...@cs.utexas.edu> wrote
in message news:hms5hh$ju...@dough.gmane.org...