Dear Marshall, I tried every possible trick with Aspell and
CocoAspell, to no avail. The work, but it's like the dictionary is
empty. A very bad experience.

There are not enough testers and developers using MacOS X and I think
we lag behind in usability. Right now I don't have enough time, But I
hope this changes my mid year.

Until then, I hope someone gets to the solution. Best regards.
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com