I see a more recent version (.53) at the following address:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/fr/

This is the address given on the cocAS page, following the Dictionaries link.

Sincerely, I do not remember from where I have downloaded my aspell
dictionaries. I have first tried the Fink version of Aspell and it was
not working with Lyx. Then I have found cocoAS and installed it and
copied the dictionaries from the fink folder to the cocoAS folder, as
far as I remember...

Now I have checked by redownloading the 053 file and it contains
exactly the dictionaries that appear in the dictionary tab of cocoAS.

You could check the aspell-es-0.50-2.tar.bz2 file that I can see in
the above address.

Murat