YURENA MENDOZA schrieb:

Hello,I have several tables floating in my document and they will be the
reason why along my document there are greater spaces between several
paragraphs despite I select the "default" option space between paragraphs.
What can I do in order to retain all paragraphs with the same length between
them?

Assure that you _don't_ have set the float placement option "here definitively", neither in the document settings and also not in the settings of the table floats.

If this is already the case, can you please send a _small_ LyX example file to be able to have a closer look?

regards Uwe