On Saturday 03 April 2010 02:48:12 Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

> I get similar, but slightly better results from setting the environment to
> quotation. Like verse, the righthand margin appears the same for both the
> leftside and rightside pages. But with quotation it's slightly better
> because the closest it gets to the righthand edge of the "paper" is
> approximately doubled to a half inch or so... But it's still not right.
> And besides, Like I said, I don't want it formatted as verse. And I'm not
> quoting anyone...

I'd like to frame the preceding paragraph and send it to everyone I know. In a
world where most people jam in codes everywhere, you actually try to make your
styles represent the intent of the writing.

There's an easy answer to your problem, and I'll tell it to you in another
email.

StevET

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package