On 04/06/2010 05:36 PM, Jack Desert wrote:
I am helping someone edit their book that is currently in Microsoft Word
format. I imported it into LyX to work on it.

Plenty of people here would like to know how you managed this.

What is a good way for me to give feedback? Can I track changes and at least
export a pdf that highlights my changes?

Yes: Document>Change Tracking>Show C

Or can I put LyX notes in my copy and print out somehow and have the notes show
up?

Greyed out notes will show, and of course you can define custom notes or use margin pars, or whatever seems to work.

rh