Dear Users,
I am working on a german document with LyX 1.6 and I admit it is my first one. So please forgive me for absolute non-knowledge. I managed to produce a list of literature with JabRef 2.5 and I managed to get this list into LyX.
I also managed to produce my first citation.
The problem is, that I need a special format for the list and the citations, mainly the authors should be italic, but not bold.
A friend gave me the following lines, which I entered to the preamble:

\usepackage[]{jurabib}
\jurabibsetup{
authorformat=italic,
authorformat=abbrv,
%ibidem=name,
superscriptedition=all,
titleformat=commasep,
citefull=first,
}
\bibliographystyle{jurabib}
\bibliography{H:/Eigene_Susanne/MM-Jus/Susanne}

According to other advice I additionally entered those lines as a tex command immediately before the reference list. I also entered them in the preamble section of JabRef. Result: The citations look as they should, authors are not bold but italic. BUT: In the list, the authors stay bold.

Question: How do I change the fonts of the authors in the reference list to not bold but italic?

Best thanks in advance for your help!

Susanne Rücker