Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Helge Hafting wrote:
I try working on nb.po now and then. Unfortunately, I have run into an odd problem:

I can use "M p 3" to select "section", but not "M p * 3" to select "section*".

This is clearly a problem with my translation, because the problem
only shows when using the nb language. Unfortunately, I have no idea what causes this. Last time it happened, I had used a "forbidden"
keyboard shortcut. But I couldn't find something like that
this time.

Works here without problem when running "LANG=nb lyx" (I have a German keyboard).

Interesting.

I use nb_NO.UTF-8, using "nb" merley falls back to english here. But I assume your lyx came up with Norwegian menus and so on.

I get the problem with lyx 1.6.5 from debian. Time to compile again,
it seems.

Helge Hafting