Hallo everyone, I'm missing what exactly Are we talking about. Bringing some LyX abilities on The cloud? And u need an svn / data service?

Greets,

Luca D.M.

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 13/apr/2010, alle ore 17.11, Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org> ha scritto:

rgheck wrote:
Have you asked the IS people if they'd think about supporting svn on
their servers?

Yes, and they're actually quite open to it. However, I would probably be the only one using it (the demand of such things is not great in a humanities faculty), so I am somewhat reluctant in demanding it too strongly (the more so since our IT people are, as probably everywhere, notoriously busy with other
things).

Jürgen