Am 16.04.2010 18:36, schrieb YURENA MENDOZA:

The error is the following;
I have an article (paper style) but in two column and something wrong is in
my "keywords" section:
" \noindent \textsf{\begin {multicols}{2}}

  I've deleted a group-closing symbol because it seems to be

spurious, as in `$x}$'. But perhaps the } is legitimate and

you forgot something else, as in `\hbox{$x}'. In such cases

the way to recover is to insert both the forgotten and the

deleted material, e.g., by typing `I$}'."

what is wrong with it?** How can I make that lyx forget this mistake and
move on?

Can you send a LyX file to be able to have a closer look? It seems that you haven't used the document-wide setting to get a two-column document but inserted some TeX-code by your own. But without a LyX file I cannot help you further.

regards Uwe