On 4/18/2010 7:44 AM, jelle feringa wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in adding a few otf fonts;
Following http://web.willbenton.com/writing/2008/better-latex, I'm trying to do
so
  with the otfinst.py script. After setting:

export TEXMFMAIN='/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf'
export TEXMFLOCAL='~/Library/texmf'
export TEXMF={"$TEXMFLOCAL":"$TEXMFMAIN"}

updmap spots that new files have been added.
After I press reconfigure in Lyx, and add \usepackage{storno} in the preamble,
  I still do get: LaTeX Error: File `storno.sty' not found.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-jelle

First verify that storno.sty was created by the script. If so, try running texhash, then (in a terminal) 'kpsewhich storno.sty' to verify that the file is visible to LaTeX.

/Paul