Hi All,

I'm involved in writing an academic textbook and we are wanting to use
'Boxes' to highlight aspects of topics. We are inserting a box then
formating it from the context menu, but we have not found an elegant way to
reference the boxes. The documentation says boxes are unnumbered, so what we
are doing is placing a label at the start of the box text, and hoping that
will provide sufficient functionality. Ideally we would like to be able to
build a table of Boxes and insert cross references to boxes in the text.

Has anyone else devised a nice solution to this? Also are boxes
automatically 'float' items, or should we be placing them in floats as well?

We are currently using the Cambridge University Press latex style
cupbook.sty but this is not essential to the project.

Regards

Ian
(Ian Holliday)