Paul Rubin wrote:
> Daniel CLEMENT <daniel.clement <at> prepas.org> writes:
>

> > That's certainly what I missed. If there's more to translate, I'll do
> > it, and post about the results. Maybe I could make the translations
> > available on the list and/or wiki then?
> >

> Yes, please do consider putting them on the wiki.
>
> /Paul

I'll gladly do this, just a couple of things to check before:

1) I completed my translations, including the labels (which I had
skipped at first). In some files there is this line which I'm not sure
about:

LeftMargin            "Case ###."

Do I have to translate this "Case"?

2) Among the various theorem-related files, some need no translation at
all, namely:
- theorems-ams-bytype.module
- theorems-ams.module
- theorems-order.inc
- theorems-starred-equivalents.inc
- theorems-starred.module

If I pack the translated files in an archive for the wiki, can I safely
omit these? I mean, if they are not present in the ~/.lyx/layouts
folder, will LyX be able to pick the original ones
in /usr/share/lyx/layouts?

3) What would be the best place to put the translations on the wiki? I
tried to figure out where I would have searched them, but I found no
obvious answer.

BTW, everything works fully now. I can even use the theorems(AMS)
modules with a non-AMS article class, thus solving my last little
numbering issue.
--
Daniel CLEMENT