Hello

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Xu Jiang <jiang...@umn.edu> wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I was originally using the 1.6.5 version of Lyx. Suddenly it stops exporting
> to any format of files while maybe 10 minutes ago it is able to do that. I
> upgraded it to 1.6.6 version and it still doesn't work. It didn't return any
> error and there is no output.

Yes, this can happen with LyX: produce no output, but no error pop-up.
Try the following:
- make sure you have enough free space in your temp dir (you did not
specify your OS)
- try compiling your doc on a different system (reboot if you have
dual-boot, try another computer if possible)
- even if no error pop-up appears, go to Document > LaTeX log and see
if any errors are present
- if all else fails, try to isolate the part of your document that
doesn't compile (for example, delete second half and try to compile
first part, etc.)

Regards
Liviu

--