James C. Sutherland wrote:
> I just started looking at the 2.0 alpha 4 version of LyX.
>
> This issue may already be well-known, but there are several parts of the GUI
> that appear improperly on my Mac.  Thus far, I have seen these on:
>
>    - The advanced find dialogue window

i guess this just needs adding some layout to the dialog... please put it into
bugzilla.

>    - The "Progress/Debug Messages" window
>
> I have attached screenshots illustrating the problem.  Note that the
> "Progress" window does not have these problems when it is undocked.

you don't get rid of it when you make the progress window vertically bigger?

> *Another issue*: LyX hangs and then crashes reliably if I do the following:

>    2. In the find box, enter "PDF Command" and then click "Find"
>    3. After getting the "End of manuals reached..." dialogue box, click
>    "Yes"
>
> This hangs LyX 2.0 every time and results in a crash.

i'm not able to reproduce the the crash, however the search runs for a quite
long time (i take long time togo through math manual).  it could help if you
provide backtrace from the crash. anyway put it into bugzilla too.

pavel