I am trying to make an article with 2 bibliographies.  To get me going I am
starting with the example on the wiki:

http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/Bibunits

However when I make a PDF I do not get one of the bibliographies.
Apparently it is not being processed by bibtex.   When I copy the bib files
(refs.bib) into LyX's temp dir, and run bibtex manually and regenerate the
PDF, everything works.

There is a hint on the wiki which is supposed to solve this problem:

Hint: The problem that LyX does not find the extra aux files for bibunits
can be solved without running bibtex manually and without a shell script.
Just add the following to the preamble, and LyX will automatically run
bibtex on the extra files:
  \makeatletter
  \renewcomman...@bibunitname}{\jobname.\the\@bibunitauxcnt}
  \makeatother

But it is obviously not working for me.  Would anyone have any
fixes/workarounds/insight?

Thank you very much your help,

Greg.

Sys details: